Wednesday 5 September 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: The Lucky Ones - A Bright Young Things Novel

This fun meme was created by Jill at Breaking The Spine. It basically showcases the book or books that you cannot wait to be released in the next few months.
My choice for this week is The Lucky Ones, which is the third book in the Bright Young Things series by Anna Godbersen.


Goodreads:
Letty's rising star is threatened by a new rival...Astrid's relationship with Charlie takes a dark turn…And Cordelia vows revenge against the Hales - once and for all...


Expected Publication Date (US) - September 18th 2012.

Not really sure when it is getting released in the UK. When I find out I will update this post accordingly.

I have been entirely absorbed into the BYT world. The series is full of twists and turns, the characters are enjoyable and my goodness the 1920's setting is purely magical.

Have you read the other two books Bright Young Things and Beautiful Days?
Are you as excited about this new release as I am?!

What are you looking forward to reading in the next few months?

Happy Reading

Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment