Sunday 26 August 2012

A Quick Bookish Survey.

I saw this survey over on The Broke and The Bookish and thought it looked like fun.
So here it goes :)

1. The book I am currently reading: Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. This has been on my TBR list for months and months, and I am finally getting around to reading it. It is rather enjoyable so far although I find the character of Elizabeth extremely annoying and hypocritical.

2. The last book I finished: Beautiful Days by Anna Godbersen. This is the second book in the Bright Young Things Saga and I loved it. The whole 1920's world is so interesting to read about and the characters are really likeable.

3. The next book I want to read: Oh that is a tough one, but it would probably have to be The Help by Kathryn Stockett. 

4. The last book I bought: Brave New World by Aldous Huxley. I was recommended this book as my cousin, as she knew that I loved dystopian literature. I am really looking forward to reading it.

5. The last book I was given: Gosh, I haven't been given a book in a while. I think it was so far back as Christmas. It was A Tiny Bit Marvellous by Dawn French. Yet to have read it.

That was fun.
If you do the quiz please comment and post your links. Would love to read your responses.

Happy Reading!

Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment