Saturday 10 November 2012

I've been a bad, bad blogger.

It seems that I haven't posted in nearly two months! Shocking!

Having started my new University course in September I have had literally no time to myself.
It has been near impossible to sit down and read, which is really upsetting as it's something I just love to do.
Blogging was a fun part of my week, so I really want to schedule the time in to getting this blog going again. I promise.
The last book I read, and finished, was The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak. I am hoping to write a review on it in the next couple of days and post it. Normally I can go through at least two books a week, but in last month that's the only book I have read. Currently reading Bridget Jones Diary. A easy, entertaining read to say the least. Hopefully it will get me back into the swing of things.

I really hope that studying English doesn't dampen my enthusiasm for reading, and that it doesn't become a chore.
Are there any other English students out there?
Have you ever had a "dry reading patch" during the semester?
Any tips for over coming the drought?

I can't be the only one out there who feels this way.

Happy Reading (hope you will get through more than me!)

Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment