Thursday 27 June 2013

Cheesecake....mmmm.



Who doesn't like cheesecake? The thought of cheese and cake being combined into one food item is pretty grotesque, but my god whoever created this creamy and indulgent dessert is a genius.

OK, I would eat this during the day, who am I kidding when I say this is a dessert?

Recently I made an amazing cheesecake from the BBC Good Food website. The recipe is called "Strawberry cheesecake in 4 easy steps" and it is indeed easy..I would go on to say it was easy peasy lemon squeezy. How cheesy...

I have my Grandad's 80th Birthday this weekend, so I will definitely be making one to share with everyone.

Considering it's Tennis season (YAY WIMBLEDON...GO MURRAY!) this cake is absolutely perfect for those having garden parties.

I am desperate for a slice right now...




What have you been baking this summer?

Happy Baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment